The Chocolate Heart Award is one in an award series of three created by Lyn, Author of It’s a Womans World.
“Each of these awards comes meme free. You are free to use them for anyone you wish. It is an award of gesture more than anything.”
Thank you Lyn for creating these awards!
The Thoughtful Blogger Award was created in an award series by Christy, Author of Writer’s Reviews. The Award is “for those who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs. For the people who take others feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all of those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping others bloggers design, improve, and fix their sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.”
1) If you have received an award simply choose either the dark or light background image and save it to your files, then post it proudly on your blog!
2) Pass the award on to five other people, you can choose any of the awards from the series, you do not have to pass out the exact award you received. Choose whichever of the awards below that you'd like to give out. You can give out one of each or five of the same one, whatever you prefer.
3) You can change the size and color of awards to suit your blog, that's up to you, it's your blog, just leave the titles the same.
4) Please link back to this post so that people can read these rules and so that the meanings of the awards will not be lost.
Thank you Christy for creating this Award!
Good new for the five I have chosen to receive the , though I personally am a firm believer in memes cause of all the Link Luv spread and received; if you rather not do a meme, I have also bestowed on you one of Lyn’s Awards – meme free. The Choice is yours! (If you meme keep both awards!)
1) lansy, you truly have a special gift for making your Visitors feel at home on your wonderful blog site, A Drop of Tear in Heaven! You answer all your comments and you are quick and loyal at commenting on other bloggers sites! Thank you lansy, you are a Thoughtful Blogger! You may choose the Champagne Award cause you are a Class Act!
2) eastcoastdweller, Author of In Search of Isis; my first and continued devoted Commenter! My encourager! If I felt any more at home on your site, well I think we could actually enjoy that slice of pumpkin pie together! You are a Thoughtful Blogger! You may opt to choose the Champagne Award for you are a true Class Act, “all the way around”!
3) Peter Haslam, Author of Necessary Skills, you are a Thoughtful Blogger! When I visit your site, I want your cat Cleo to come sit in my lap, that is how comfortable I am! Your comments on my site have been greatly appreciated Peter! I toast you with the option of the Champagne Award for the true Class Act you are!
4) Andrew Odlum Author of Odlum Online how warm and inviting to come to your site and read About you! How nice to read about your Friends sites you gladly display and boost about for all to see, especially CITS – lol! You Andrew are a Thoughtful Blogger! And though you are a Class Act, your deserving self may opt for the Chocolate Heart, cause you melt everyone’s Heart who meets you online!
5) Brandon, Author of I Hate Artists; “Take a stand against monotony. I Hate Artists is a statement. Quiet, yet loud, but does not scream it's name from the mountain tops, but at the same time shoves a gun in your face and commands you to listen”, you are a Thoughtful Blogger! Heck, I almost have you fooled into thinking I am full of nothing but positive energy – lol! Just in your first post on your site, you have already made the Civilization feel Welcomed! Now that’s a Class Act! Opt for the Champagne Award if you would like! BTW: “May your Father continue to heal from his heart surgery and may your strength remain strong in being there for your Parents at this time. Your Fans and Friends will wait as long as necessary for your next prolific post on I Hate Artists!”