A Series of Sweet Thoughtful Blogger Awards!

I am Blessed to have online Friends whom are remarkable Individuals. Especially Deborah from Climate of Our Future, who has gifted me two additional awards; the Thoughtful Blogger Award and the Chocolate Heart Award. Deborah’s continued kind words and recognition for my efforts, has given me enormous support to keep going despite some heartbreaking adversities. As many People can personally relate to, it is not easy being a Philanthropist (A Person Who Cares About People). However; with Friends like Deborah in the World, the journeys are worth many a voyage to the heart. Thank you, my Friend Deborah, Author of Climate of Our Future.


The Chocolate Heart Award is one in an award series of three created by Lyn, Author of It’s a Womans World.


The heart rose is for those who have been so nice that they are like the sweetness of the rose, in that they have touched our heart.


The chocolate heart is for those who have made us feel special, who have gone out of their way to help us, or share their personality with us, those who make us melt with their kindness..


The champagne is for those who are a class act, all the way around. Someone who has inspired us, touched us, helped us, and cared for us, with no ulterior motives.



“Each of these awards comes meme free. You are free to use them for anyone you wish. It is an award of gesture more than anything.”


Thank you Lyn for creating these awards!


The Thoughtful Blogger Award was created in an award series by Christy, Author of Writer’s Reviews. The Award is “for those who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs. For the people who take others feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all of those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping others bloggers design, improve, and fix their sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.”


Award Rules


1) If you have received an award simply choose either the dark or light background image and save it to your files, then post it proudly on your blog!


2) Pass the award on to five other people, you can choose any of the awards from the series, you do not have to pass out the exact award you received. Choose whichever of the awards below that you'd like to give out. You can give out one of each or five of the same one, whatever you prefer.


3) You can change the size and color of awards to suit your blog, that's up to you, it's your blog, just leave the titles the same.


4) Please link back to this post so that people can read these rules and so that the meanings of the awards will not be lost.


Thank you Christy for creating this Award!


Good new for the five I have chosen to receive the , though I personally am a firm believer in memes cause of all the Link Luv spread and received; if you rather not do a meme, I have also bestowed on you one of Lyn’s Awards – meme free. The Choice is yours! (If you meme keep both awards!)


1) lansy, you truly have a special gift for making your Visitors feel at home on your wonderful blog site, A Drop of Tear in Heaven! You answer all your comments and you are quick and loyal at commenting on other bloggers sites! Thank you lansy, you are a Thoughtful Blogger! You may choose the Champagne Award cause you are a Class Act!


2) eastcoastdweller, Author of In Search of Isis; my first and continued devoted Commenter! My encourager! If I felt any more at home on your site, well I think we could actually enjoy that slice of pumpkin pie together! You are a Thoughtful Blogger! You may opt to choose the Champagne Award for you are a true Class Act, “all the way around”!


3) Peter Haslam, Author of Necessary Skills, you are a Thoughtful Blogger! When I visit your site, I want your cat Cleo to come sit in my lap, that is how comfortable I am! Your comments on my site have been greatly appreciated Peter! I toast you with the option of the Champagne Award for the true Class Act you are!


4) Andrew Odlum Author of Odlum Online how warm and inviting to come to your site and read About you! How nice to read about your Friends sites you gladly display and boost about for all to see, especially CITS – lol! You Andrew are a Thoughtful Blogger! And though you are a Class Act, your deserving self may opt for the Chocolate Heart, cause you melt everyone’s Heart who meets you online!


5) Brandon, Author of I Hate Artists; “Take a stand against monotony. I Hate Artists is a statement. Quiet, yet loud, but does not scream it's name from the mountain tops, but at the same time shoves a gun in your face and commands you to listen”, you are a Thoughtful Blogger! Heck, I almost have you fooled into thinking I am full of nothing but positive energy – lol! Just in your first post on your site, you have already made the Civilization feel Welcomed! Now that’s a Class Act! Opt for the Champagne Award if you would like! BTW: “May your Father continue to heal from his heart surgery and may your strength remain strong in being there for your Parents at this time. Your Fans and Friends will wait as long as necessary for your next prolific post on I Hate Artists!”



Deborah of Climate of Our Future, Thank you again for my Awards! Lyn, Author of It’s a Womans World and Christy, Author of Writer’s Reviews, Thank you both for creating these appreciated Awards!

11 Comments:

zephyr01 said...
You my friend are the "essence" of the universe. The love I have for you and the work you do is genuine. I am so thankful to know a philanthropist such as yourself.
Lansy said...

Thank you Jeane for the wonderful awards! I am grateful for this. I will proudly post them on my blog soon.

Cheers

-Jeane Michelle Culp said...
zephyr(Deborah) and lansy, Universal Hugs to you both!
I Hate Artists said...

Thank you very much! I'd like to thank God, my agent, of course Little Timmy; WE DID IT!

On a serious note, I must say that from the bottom of my heart... you saved the best for last.

-Brandon

Peter Haslam said...
Thank you very much for the award it is greatly appreciated. Will post within a week
-Jeane Michelle Culp said...
Aw Brandon! You may be last, but never least! And why did I choose you again – lol, oh yea your sense of humor also! In true form my Friend - in true form! Bravo! you are beyond doubt a “Class Act”!
-Jeane Michelle Culp said...
Peter, wonderful intellectual Author of Necessary Skills, Thank you! There is no hurry on your post, it is just a thrill to finally be able to give something in return to you, for all that you and your writing has given me! Cheers!
Andrew Odlum said...

Jeane,

Thank you so much for the kind words! I feel very touched indeed :)

Speaking of my friends section, I just added you and your fine site. It is the least I could do considering the great honor.

I don't do Memes or badges on my site, but I just want you to know that I really appreciate the sentiment.

I hope that the few dozen people that visit me now will come visit you as well.

Thanks again and have a fantastic day.

-Jeane Michelle Culp said...
Thank you Andrew for your kind words! And highlighting the benefit of a meme is also to bring traffic to the sites of those awarded! Thanks for my Link Luv in your Friends Section! Andrew again I echo, you are a “Thoughtful Blogger” and you continue to melt my heart!
Lyn said...
Thank you, my dear, for sharing and spreading my humble gifts to others, I do so appreciate it... my gifts might seem modest in appearance, but, the love behind them is ever strengthened with the likes of those I encounter along the journey of blogging... I appreciate your kindness always...
-Jeane Michelle Culp said...
Thank you Lyn for your Blogger Award Gifts,your talented Writing, and you!


0 Comments Bind Ink!:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates