Santa Thank You!

Yesterday was the Federal Holiday Labor Day and apparently Santa did not take a break. I received a link from Santa at MyBlogLog, so I swung on over to see his recent Blog Post. I have read several of his letters and stories here and there, so I didn’t want to miss a single word. After all, he is indeed jolly Santa, spreading joy and laughter throughout the Blogosphere. Some of the letters from Santa that I like are “Does Santa live on Social Security?”, “Santa’s Elves”, and “Of Course Santa is Real!!”. Today the Post was about a gift from him, with “some new inductees into his Santa's Award 4 Excellence Club”. And there among the 13 New Awardees was my name! A precious one-of-a-kind Award from Santa! As he stated, “this award is one that means a lot to me. I don't award it for what you write or how nice and fancy your blog looks or anything about that. This award is for who you are. It is given from me... to you from my heart. I can't be any more personal than that. As with all my awards they are not passed on. They are all personally from me. That's why they have my face on them.” To all who received this Dear Award, Congratulations. And Santa to you - lots of heartfelt hugs and Thank You for your big Heart!


3 Comments:

Santa Claus said...

Ho! Ho! Ho! Jeane Michelle

No need to thank me but I do appreciate that you have. The point about awards is that they are earned... not given, so you need to applaud yourself for you... being you.

Santa ô¿ô

Lillie Ammann said...
Congratulations! Nothing could be better than Santa's Award of Excellence.
-Jeane Michelle Culp ndpthepoetress said...
Santa Claus and Lillie Ammann, Thank you Both! Santa I adore your heart! Lillie, I am glad MyBlogLog brought our paths together. I am enjoying your Blog Site, A Writer’s Words, An Editor’s Eye!


0 Comments Bind Ink!:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates