Floyd Craig and Brian Elliott Thank You!

“Beginning September 1st, 2007 Floyds Free Money will review your blogs and Post Winners each Month. If you would like your blog reviewed, post the link in Floyds Free Money comments.”


This month, 15 People were “hand picked as the Cream of the Crop by Floyd Craig and Brian Elliott”. Stating:


“Message to the Winners:


Each of You were carefully chosen. Each of you Deserves to be Recognized by your peers for Your Bright Shining Spirits and Your Outstanding contributions to the International Blogging Community.”

I was one of the 5 proud Winners from MyBlogLog! Congratulations to all 14 “Floyds Best Blogs Award Winners” and Thank You Floyd Craig and Brian Elliott” for recognizing The “Bright Shining Spirit” in each of us.


Brians Free Blog Promotion by Brian Elliott, has information and links on Promoting your Blog and earning money. The serene art work and butterflies are inviting.


Floyds Free Money is a Blog about “Play Free Games to win money, Get Free Sign-up Bonus, Surf For Cash, Read Emails For Cash, Refer Friends for Cash, Work as an Affiliate, all 100% FREE!” One of my favorite post by Floyd Craig is “Linkin Park - Linkin park - what i've done lyrics”; that I share with you here:




Linkin Park - What I've Done

In this farewell
There is no blood
There is no alibi
'Cause I've drawn regret
From the truth
Of a thousand lies
So let mercy come
And wash away

What I've done
I'll face myself
To cross out
What I've become
Erase myself
And let go of
What I've done

Put to rest
What you thought of me
While I clean this slate
With the hands
Of uncertainty
So let mercy come
And wash away

What I've done
I'll face myself
To cross out
What I've become
Erase myself
And let go of
What I've done

For what I've done
I'll start again
And whatever thing
May come
Today this ends
I'm forgiving

What I've done

I'll face myself
To cross out
What I've become
Erase myself
And let go of
What I've done

What I've done

Forgivïng what I've done

Thank you again Floyd Craig and Brian Elliott for this special award from “Floyds Best Blogs Award Winners”. I will be proudly placing this on my blog site at Humanitarian Causes - United for Humanity!




0 Comments Bind Ink!:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates