Deborah for both Awards, I sincerely thank you and am appreciative of you!
The Nice Matters Blog Award was made by Genevieve Olsen. Genevieve has “2 darling little girls and has been married for nearly 8 years.” Her award was designed for “those that are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!” Just name 7 others to receive the “Nice Matters Blog Award” and that’s it! Thank you Genevieve Olsen for making this beautiful Award.
Christy Z. Thank you for making these marvelous Awards: Inspirational Blogger Award, Courageous Blogger Award, Thoughtful Blogger Award, Creative Blogger Award, and the Charity Blogger Award. (previously awarded by ndpthepoetress to fellow Bloggers)
1. Jennifer, one of your blog Titles Goodness Graciousness, describes you! For you truly are full of goodness and graciousness in your actions and posts. The blogosphere is a better place because of your genuine niceness.
2. Savvyology, Poet/Artist of Savvyology - Moments Matter Most, because you “inspire good feelings and inspiration”.
3. Carol L. Skolnick of Soul Surgery and “Author/Facilitator, The Work of Byron Katie”. Thank you Carol for sharing your wisdom to help People better their own self and life.
4. Adrienne Zurub Author of 'Notes From the MotherShip ~ Naked Invisibles'. Adrienne your positive perseverance as a Person accented by your multi-talented, multi-task abilities are a “positive influence” to Humankind!
5. Cooper, jeeps – including myself - everyone adores you. Somehow I think you know that already! With no airs or finessing – like it or not just tell it like it is in your Posts and in this process of simply being yourself, you can no longer hide the fact that yes, you are nice and we know it! Not sure if you are accepting tags any more, regardless; you deserve this one.
6. BonnieWabbit what your job of 6 1/2 years did to you was wrong, yet you still keep a positive attitude and remain your nice self, reaching out to your Readers and Community Members with your kind words, support, jokes, and inspirational stories. You are a great example that “Nice Matters” even when bad things happen to nice People.
7. Lansy of Synthetic Life, your “On the road to richness” Posts are an inspiration to all! And because you are a good blog friend and just a nice person to all you correspond with, this Award is for you!
Again Deborah of Climate Of Our Future, Thank You!