An Award from Zubli Zainordin Part 1 of 2

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
”Zip a dee doo-dah, zip a dee ay
My, oh my, what a wonderful day.
Plenty of sunshine headed my way.
Zip a dee doo-dah, zip a dee ay”


And what a wonderful day indeed! Zubli Zainordin has given me the "Another Blogger’s Choice Award", an award initiated by himself. This in itself would have been enough of a honor from such an admirable Gentleman. However; he additionally added his kind Zubli touch by placing a post on his site Book Project, that depict my Writings, myself, and all my blogs. His Post begins:


A Blogger Uniquely - One and The Only Poetress


In honoring her as a super fine blogger, and acknowledging her blogs, and appreciating her blogging passion, I hereby present her




Thank you Zubli Zainordin! You have touched the heart of this Poetress and I am ever so grateful. Zubli Zainordin, what you have done for myself, others, and continue to do for Bloggers in the blogosphere is not only remarkable, yet tremendously appreciated.


(The Book Project Blog by Zubli Zainordin includes, “Basic Info, FREE articles, Awards, MyBlogLog, Technorati, Twitter, Tags, Reviews, Promotion, Link Exchanges, and God willing, more soon…”)


“Zubli Zainordin is a Constant Searcher who is consistent in his search and research, to discover, uncover, and recover information nearing the truth belonging to the God, so as to enable him to discern between the facts, the fictions, and the falsehoods. He is the Pioneer of The Art and Science of Total Success. He is a popular and a professional public communicator, since 1995. Presently, he chooses to Flow into your scene in The Matrix Of Our Total Life, within this universe, with the intention of Synchronicity with you, for mutual benefits, through an idea to share vital and valuable information on success for all citizens of the world1."


Zubli Zainordin states, "Nearing 50 is an exciting venture and adventure for me. The first half has been colorful. The next half is unknown, yet a new frontier I prefer to being in front.

As I enter the gate of the next level of wisdom soon, I much prefer peace. In continuous feeling of total happiness, and being out of all boxes except for the Matrix, I am personally moving to experience a total life on the peak of total success. Sharing a wholesome love and its wonderful feeling with you. A special liking has marked this beginning. I am registered, and I have joined. So, shall we. Benefits are mutual when we flow, experiencing cycles, develop a wonderful circle of friendship in Synchronicity, Connection, Interaction, Integration of a totality given as a package of gifts by the God. As I observe, I observe me and you, please you do observe me too. Yes…all of you too2."


Thank you again Zubli Zainordin for my Award and all you do.


Footnotes:
1. AuthorsDen.com
2. Who Is Zubli Zainordin




0 Comments Bind Ink!:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates