15th Jun 1:12 pm
You my friend have been tagged. Go to my blog and see what it's all about.
Sure enough, there at Climate of Our Future was zephyr1’s post and rules about a fun tag game called 8 Random Facts meme! First, thank you ever so kindly - zephyr1 for choosing me as one of the 8 to be tagged! Second:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I’ve written over 5,000 poems and aspire to publish them one day. Currently, I am also writing 8 different books - at one time.
2. All my posts have a purpose, however; often I will not direct Readers toward such – I prefer to let each Reader construe for themselves, thus respecting their individualism.
3. As a child, I actually was bitten on the hand by a real monkey that was being walked down the street - on a leash by its’ owner. Nonetheless; I simply adore monkeys, real or replicated.
4. I once wanted to be a Nun and it’s not to late!
5. People are my passion. I always welcome e-mails and enjoy getting to know each persons’ unique characteristics that make up the totality of themselves as an individual in Society.
6. The violin is my musical instrument of preference.
7. I adamantly believe that racial prejudice is ignorance - when we all bleed the same color blood. Hence, I say: have ye who are prejudice slit thou own wrists first; if your blood be red as all human beings - than either bleed to death or shut up.
8. I like frogs! Not only because FROG stands for Fully Rely On God, but also because I think frogs are cute!
* First, the list is in no specific order. Second, my Friends and your notable blogs – you know who you are - where you stand in my heart and admiration, therefore; I know you support me in introducing 8 admirable bloggers I recently found on the WWW:
1. The Way of A Pilgrim
“I am MLH, and I first met the Pilgrim (I promised him, no names!) about five years ago, and from the first I was captivated. The details aren’t important, perhaps I will tell it some time, but not now. My back was to him when he slipped into the room, and I felt — well, I’m not sure what. Electricity? It as like the air was suddenly charged, a change in the emotional climate, perhaps. Anyway, I turned and he was there.”
2. Young Black Professional Guide
“The Young Black Professional Guide to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. YBP Guide is a forum of multiple perspectives and advice to support the many challenges that Young Black Professionals face. Our mission is to empower Young Black Professionals with the knowledge and inspiration to foster progression and productivity.”
3. Cose mai scritte prima English Translation: Things never written before
"I hope that my messages of love and hope will make something special for all!"
Binding Ink Opinion: Beautiful and touching poetry. Be prepared to be truly moved beyond the realm of emotions by his poems.
4. a painter's kitchen
“Recusant Karina publishes A Painter's Kitchen [art. words. life.] and the recipe blog [Gluten-Free] Goddess. She shares her New Mexico home and studio with her husband, Steve Allrich, a screenwriter and alleged painter.”
5. Letting me be . . . random wondering and philosophy
“Storytelling that brings back memories”
6. Get Lifted, Inspired, Motivated, Involved and have Fun
His posts speak merits that he has a big heart and a good head on his shoulders!
7. WRITING FOR THE HELL OF IT~
“So, I decided, I haven't created that masterpiece quite yet, maybe I will just write for the hell of it and see what comes of it. This will be multi-faceted, as such are my inclinations towards words...”
8. We Make the Difference
“Change the world...one person at a time. We Make the Difference This blog is about being the change you want to see in the world. Tips, advice, interviews, ideas, and much more.”