Show Off Your Top

Your desktop that is.

My Friend, Francis from Caught In The Stream has tagged me with the ‘Desktop Analysis Meme’, What does the look of your computer say about your personality? Apparently someone started this meme, whom I don’t know; if you know please send a link so I can credit the Person. The rules are:

[TAG STARTS HERE]

My Desktop Free View Instruction:

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.

You can do a screen capture by: [1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key). [2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V). [3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

For MAC users: Press [ Apple] [ Ctrl ] [ Shift ] and [ 3 ]

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.

List of those who have participated: Francine of La Place de Cherie Chez Francine Bloggishi Unchained Melody LadyJava’s Lounge Mariuca Revellian Dot Com|Desktop iRonnie Rebecca Jon Rolando Speedcat Brown Baron Tish Mike Money Online NoDirectOn Max Elena’s Photos Comedy Plus MeAndMyDrum The Random Forest TwistedSister Jay's World 7Confessions So Marjienalized A Quiet Symphony The Alien Next Door Climate of Our Future Caught In The Stream Binding Ink III André Benjamim The Doll House

add yours here after doing this tag.

[TAG ENDS HERE]

If there is an updated list please forward so I can update all who has had fun showing their top.

Here is my desktop theme, though I’m not sure it reveals much about my personality. If it does, I gladly welcome your input!



These are the five People I choose because their desktop themes should prove to be quite interesting based on their dynamic blog personalities:

If you have already done this meme, please send a link – we’d love to see your top!

1. André Benjamim of André Benjamim. He is “a Portuguese Writer, Psychologist and Blogger.” His blog is about “literature, art, photos, humor, money making…”

*Thanks André Benjamim for responding to this meme: My Desktop Free View

2. Nakalas of Odlum Online. Come on Nakalas, this meme is right in your area of expertise! Nakalas: “goal is to help others get the most out of their internet experience. I want to open up the internet for everyone. I think everyone should have their own web page and I want to help people get one.” His blog is about “Odlum Online is devoted to exploring the internet and explaining all of the elements of web page design in an easy to understand way. Come learn along with me as I try to make web page design accessible to everyone.”

3. CasadeBoneca of The Doll House. She is “a professor in Fine Arts and loves everything related to photograph and art, most antique jewelry, porcelain and artist dolls of anykind. I can't live without being close to nature and animals.” Her blog is about “Blogging and sharing links, original and unique hand drawn dolls, pixel art, adoptables and goodies for your website.”

*At The Doll House, Helena has posted her spectacular DeskTop Theme

4. Anandi of anandborarnc - Improvising Versatility. Anandi: “I have been making paintings based on Mathematics.. Honestly, it is fun.. Ambigrams are another interesting stuff.. I can handle the mouse like a pen or a pencil. I have amateurly mastered almost all the design softwares available both 2d and 3d. Apart from all these, I love cooking. My mom taught me different cuisines.” He is a “POET...WRITER...DESIGNER...DIGITAL ARTIST...MANUAL ARTIST...SOFTWARE ENGINEER.”

5. LFXT of FEEL HAPPY. LFXT states: “I’m a person seeks for knowledge, inspiration, happiness and loyal readers for my blogs. Whatever comes to my head I love to share it. Whenever I find nice blog I love to read it and revisit it” Her blog is about “tips for happiness and self improvement-funny stuff-quotes-life-my own thoughts.”

0 Comments Bind Ink!:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates